If you’re concerned about seeking care for your child at this time, rest assured. It’s safe to resume care, no matter your child’s needs. We are taking thoughtful steps to ensure Riley Children’s Health locations remain safe for patients, parents and caregivers.
For patient and team member safety, visitor guidelines are in place at all Riley Children's Health facilities.
Hospital Visitor Guidelines
Riley Children's Health will allow up to six designated visitors. Only two visitors may visit at any one time. Visitors must be 18 years or older. Some units may have additional visitor guidelines in place. Please review the additional information below or speak with a member of your/your child’s care team to help answer any questions.
- Pediatric inpatients may have two parents/guardians and up to four designated visitors.
- Maternity patients may have up to six designated visitors.
- Only two visitors in the room at any one time
- Only two parents/guardians can stay overnight
- Visitors under the age of 18 may be permitted by each unit based on considerations for end of life
- Designated visitors may not be changed throughout the patient's stay, however those designated visitors can switch out as frequently as they wish outside the unit.
Up to two people (age 2+) may accompany a patient (exceptions allowed when siblings accompany the parent and patient). Please remember, besides in-person visits, we continue to offer Virtual Visits or visits by telephone based on your child’s needs. Call your provider’s office to schedule.